Re: [squid-users] Man pages

From: n6tadam <n6tadam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:04:44 +0100

Hi Adam,

Your man pages. may well have a .bz2 extention, which suggests that they
have not yet been installed.

If you type in the following:

locate *.bz2 | less

you can then check to see where your manpages are. Once you have found them,
unpack them, and add them in the appropriate section un your $MANPATH.

HTH,

Thomas Adam