[squid-users] Working virus scanner for Squid?

From: Jari Huovila <jhuovila@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:23:32 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a program that would be able to do a virus scan for files passing through Squid proxy. I've already tried Viralator (http://viralator.loddington.com) but it has severe problems. (To begin with, it works quite ok with Netscape but not with IE or Opera.) I wonder if any of the great Squid add-ons such as Muffin would happen to have an anti-virus plug-in. At least I haven't been able to find one. Does anybody know a working solution?

Thanks! =)

- Jari

P.S. If you answer to this message, please send a CC to jhuovila@iobox.fi

_ _ _