[squid-users] Squid can't restarted - pls advice

From: Eric Boey <send2eric@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:58:42 +0800

Hi all,

I have my Squid 2.4-stable1 running on RH6.2 box. After 2 days of
working, it die with some reason that i have no idea what's going on.
The thing is, even i tried to restart the Squid later on, it run for
awhile with message showing it was running together with error message
reading,

ERROR: No running copy

Then after a little while, it die totally with message showing,

squid dead but subsys locked
squid: ERROR: No running copy

I've tried several times thereafter, the result were still the same as
mentioned above. Can anyone advise on what's going on?

regards,

Eric Boey