[squid-users] msnt auth problems

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:44:59 -0300

I would like to authenticate my user using our existing MS domain. All users
are running Windoze so I thought that would be the less painless option for
the users (they would complain if needed to remember one more password - sigh)

So I tried compiling the msnt_auth package that comes with the source (2.4
stable1) just I cannot get it to work.

I compiles without any problems but just halts and does nothing if I try to
test it from the commandline.

$msnt_auth user password

Am I doing something wrong? Is someone using this?

Regards,

Mads

ps. I am using RH 7.1, no samba installed.