Re: [squid-users] Running a proxy also for https sites.

From: Karim Hamed <Karim.Hamed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:31:28 +0200

Hi Naeem,

no, the https are still unreachable. Do I have to delete my own rules? Because,
I set, in the "default" and in my "own rules" the http_access deny CONNECT
!SSL_ports.

regards.
Karim.
Naeem wrote:

> acl SSL_ports port 443 563
> acl CONNECT method CONNECT
>
> > #Default configuration:
> > http_access allow CONNECT !SSL_ports
>
> It should be
> http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
> and you must have the above two lines defined before this line.
>

> > I'm wondering if someone can help in this case.
> >

> Hope this helps.

Karim Hamed-Abdelouahab                 WiredMinds Informationssysteme GmbH
EMail: karim.hamed@WiredMinds.de        Am Wilhelmsplatz 11
Phone: +49 711 490 48-208               70180 Stuttgart
Fax  : +49.711.490 48-111                http://www.wiredminds.com
"Become wired. Enter YOUR mind!"
Linux is like an indian tent.    No Gates, no windows and an Apache inside!