Re: [squid-users] PAC problem again

From: Brett Lymn <blymn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:48:31 +0930 (CST)

According to Carl:

>I saved it as "autoproxy.pac" in Apache's "Document Root" directory. And also use AddType directive to add a line in httpd.conf as following:

What happens if you turn off all the proxying in the browser and then
request the autoproxy.pac file from the server? If things are working
right then the browser should complain that it received a proxy config
request when it should not have. If it does this then your web server
is set up correctly.