Re: [squid-users] Pulling specific data

From: Simon Allenby <simona@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:59:37 +0100

Have a look at wget, I think it should do what you want fairly easily. My
only reservation would be that if the content was cacheable, your hit rate
should be reasonable anyway. The static content should be cached as the
first user views it, if Squid thinks it's allowed to. Using an offline
browser will only have the same effect as a user browsing manually - Squid
won't start caching just because the request isn't coming from a normal
browser.

Simon