[squid-users] how to cache non-cacheable objects?

From: Kosseck / Adam James (TM) <a.kosseck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:12:00 +1000 (EST)

Hi,
Im runing squid 2.4x under FreeBSD 4.3.

I recently installed squid, and am connecting to a parent-cache provided
by my ISP.
My problem is, that when browsing, the majority of files I request are
passed to my cache with the HTTP status code 304 - which according to the
squid-cache faq are not cacheable.
(http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-12.html#ss12.23)

Im assuming the code is appended by the ISP's cache, and is wondering if
there is any way that I can get squid to cache these files.
As there is little point me running a cache, if the ISP won't let me cache
anything.....

Regards
Adam