[squid-users] Probarly BUG

From: Dmitry Akinshin <tars@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:13:53 +0400

I have FreeBSD-4.3 and squid-2.4.STABLE1 installed
After I have turn and run Squid (options: -NCd1), I have send request to
server (using telnet):

GET http://www.some.server.org HTTP/1.0

After this, squid dysplays:

Segmentation failed

and from syslog:

Squid Parent: child process XXXX exited due to signal 6

I have tried start Squid with various command line options (and without
any options too), but did not got a result.
Squid compiled without any additional options. I have found this bug in
last version too (squid-2.3.STABLE2).
All directory permissions was set correctly. See my configuration file
in attachment.

I think this is bug. If I wrong, I'm sorry, but I have not found
something similar in FAQs.
If somebody can help me ... :)

Thanks before
Dmitry L. Akinshin