Re: [squid-users] log of response body

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:53:51 +0100

At 13:15 14/06/01 -0400, Weisong Shi wrote:
>Hi,
> Does anybody know how to log the response body of each response
> in Squid
>cache? Thanks.

If you sit and think for a second you'll see why this is simply a silly
thing to do.

The "response body" of each request in placed in the cache (cache rules
excepting) and what you want to do is save it /again/, but this time in a
log file. You've just over doubled the work Squid has to do.

I really doubt this is actually what you want to do :)

Regards

Martin A. Brooks
You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to /me/.