Re: [squid-users] Is there any way to use proxy_auth with MD5 only server?

From: UsersMailbox <MailBox2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:56:34 +0900

Hello!

First, I want to know all ways that I can use on my server
 and system structure.

My system don't have LDAP Radius and Windows domain controller.
So, I cannot use these ways, can I?

And, my server only can use MD5 crypt method and cannot use DES.
So, I cannot user NCSA style, can I?

Then I'm looking for any ather ways.

Is there any way to use proxy_auth on my server?

Does plaintext password is available?
Does system password file with MD5 encryption is available?

If so, Please show me any pointers, docs....

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Kouhei Aizawa MailBox2@provider.ne.jp

.