Re: [squid-users] monitor tool for performance of several squids

From: Nathan Hand <nathanh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:21:20 +1000

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 09:54:02AM +0300, Van Bossche Koen wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm looking for a monitoring tool to watch the performance of several
> squids, and also warns if a squid is offline
> Does anyone use such a tool of know the existence of such a tool. Would be
> nice.
> Thanks!

Big Brother will monitor services and tell you when something is
offline.

You can monitor the performance of several squids using MRTG and
an appropriate mrtg.cfg.

--
The more I know about the WIN32 API the more I dislike it. It is complex and
for the most part poorly designed, inconsistent, and poorly documented.