Re: [squid-users] How to do the auto-reply

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:08:04 +0100

At 13:05 21/06/01 -0400, Pat Chan wrote:
>We are using squid proxy under Linux, the pop3 and sendmail mail server
>are under Webmin admin program. In this case, how can I configure the
>auto reply for anyone who is in vacation.

This is the Squid mailing list where Squid users discuss all aspects of
Squid, a web caching and proxying program.

Details of the Webmin mailing list where Webmin users discuss all aspect
of Webmin can be found at the Webmin homepage under the link appropriately
named "The Webmin Mailing List".

Hope this helps.

Martin A. Brooks
You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to /me/.