Re: [squid-users] Compile Squid for Windows and Programming squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:26:25 +0200

Tobo Atchou wrote:

> Hi,
> Why don't I have the -i switch for squid command under Windows
> (squid-head-200106192300 tarball.) , I've compiled it with the
> --enable-win32-service though.

The --enable-win32-service option is not yet in HEAD.

> Is there any sdk or api available for squid? Or, if I want to write code
> for squid (e.g. configure, manage or gather statistics), would I have to
> struggle with the sources?

Squid is slowly getting documented while we are messing around with the
code and making things more structured. See programmers-guide (included
in doc/Programming-Guide/). However, most of the code is still
undocumented and sometimes far from obvious..

If you have any specific questions, please send your question to
squid-dev@squid-cache.org.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker