Re: [squid-users] squid: ERROR: No running copy

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:13:59 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

It helps when posting questions to include your squid version and your OS
version.

It sounds like you are using a later version of squid that does not
require "dns_children". Remove that line from squid.conf and see what
happens.

This is also a very FAQ. It's not in the squid FAQ (but probably should
be) but I'm sure if you search the squid mailing list archives you'll
probably find the same question not much more than a few hours old.

Colin