[squid-users] dansguardian as a patch for Squid

From: Ronald <sukker_ronald@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:33:13 +0100

Hi there,

I am looking for content based filtering in Squid. Of course I can do this using dansguardian. But my feeling is that I have to pay the performance for that. Because dansguardian parses http and again Squid does the same. Why do not have dansguardian as a patch to Squid. So that performance can be slightly improved by parsing http once. Any views in this ?

Regards,
Ronald