[squid-users] Empty Folders in OutlookWebAccess using Squid

From: Christian Reiter <cr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:31:40 +0200

Hi,

I've got a problem using my Outlook Web Access with
Squid Proxy's.
When I connect to the Adress where OWA runs, i can
authenticate with the server but all folders like inbox, outbox...
are empty.
If i turn off squid and connect direct to the Internet all works
properly.

Is there any chance to get it working with Squid ?

Thanks in advice for your help!

--
Christian Reiter     |||     PerCom-Soft GmbH
6135 Stans, Schlagturn 24