[squid-users] Strange authentication problem, enters 2nd time

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:28:58 -0300

I don't know if anyone can reproduce this.

I have installed authentication and now have a site where the browser stops
the first time you enter with a error message that looks like something from
an advertisement/banner and a weird url appears in the browser.
If I reload, the banner appears and if I reenter the original url it enters
without problems.

The site in question is: www.uol.com.br

I seems that the banner needs to authenticate as well.

Is this a known issue? is there a solution?

Hmm I just tried again to show the message in the browser, and I cannot
reproduce the behaviour. Very strange.

Regards,

Mads