Re: [squid-users] Missing domain after using ipchains redirect.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:16:10 -0500

Was the FAQ one of the places you spent your hours searching? The
instructions for interception caching will solve your problem.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html

Look for the configuration suggestions regarding httpd_accel options at
the very beginning of the "Interception Caching/Proxying"
section...without these configured, you will experience the problem
you're seeing.

Good luck!

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>