[squid-users] ACL's & Cache Manager

From: Mike Diggins <diggins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:28:11 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to get into the cache manager program using the manager account
and password defined in squid.conf. However, squid won't let me in unless
I enter my userid/password from the authenticate_program. It also displays
that username & password in the URL in plain text!

How do I modify the ACL so that Squid doesn't require my
authenticate_program userid and password to get into the cache manager.

This is what's there now:

authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth .htpasswd
acl domainusers proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow domainusers

-Mike