Re: [squid-users] Accelerator with authentication user changed?

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:34:06 +0200

> > > I suppose I must use a redirector to do this?
> >
> > Not at all. See the login cache_peer option.

I think with optin A and B you somehow "foreward" the username from the
authenticator?
How can I do that? If I use cache_peer login I thougt the username and
password must be fixed?
I think I paid not enough attention in Kindergarten, Cause I cannot find it
:-(

I use Outlook Web Access and I need to:

Somehow use the "authenticate" username (f.e. hjkloosterman) put this in a
script or url.
Logon to the server using a static (secret) usename+password.
How can I "take" the Username and "forward" it in a url to a web-site?