[squid-users] Re: squid acl

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:31:19 +0200

acl car proxy_auth "/path/to/file/with/car/personell"
acl car_sites dstdomain "/path/to/file/with/car/sites"

acl financial proxy_auth "/path/to/file/with/financial/personell"
acl financial_sites dstdomain "/path/to/file/with/financial/sites"

http_access allow car car_sites
http_access allow financial financial_sites

http_access deny car
http_access deny financial

--
Henrik Nordstrom