[squid-users] No browsing on client side

From: hasan <hasan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:42:14 +0500

Hello,
I have squid on solari sbox,my cache box serving well few days ago.Now i have change Ip class and the link,now my PPP users have same ip class to the cache box but they cant'n browse through this machine but my domain whoes ip class is different can browse through it.My DNS entries are quit fine and entries in roputer are ok.
Now i have change the conf file but still the problem exist.
Now what should i do
plz help