Re: [squid-users] SSL Problem

From: Larry J Eng <Larry_J_Eng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:34:58 -0400

Hi Dirk,
     Thanks for the suggestion. The MTU was already set to 1500 and the MSS was
set for the default:
ndd -get /dev/tcp tcp_mss_def 536
ndd -get /dev/tcp tcp_mss_max 65495
ndd -get /dev/tcp tcp_mss_min 1

I set the default and the max to 512, but it didn't help. I don't remember if I
 rebooted the box, but do you know if it needs a reboot before the settings take
 effect?
Also, here's something that's strange... I just installed a pair of Sun 250
Servers with Squid and it runs perfectly. I tarred up the copy of Squid on the
E3500 and moved it over to the 250 Servers, and they work perfectly! BUT I
still need to resolve why I'm getting this problem with the E3500's because
they're for different locations.

Anyone else have any ideas on why I would get this problem with the E3500
Servers and not with the 250 Servers? Oh, in case you are wondering the E3500
Servers have 2 CPU's currently I believe, and the 250's are currently
uni-processor.

Thanks,
Larry

Dirk Datzert <Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de> on 06/09/2001 03:48:17 AM