Re: [squid-users] sqmgrlog

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:33:14 +0200 (MESZ)

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Jaime Menendez Parra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anybody knows if sqmgrlog can create text reports or it only create html report.
>
> Thanks in advanced.

If I'm not missing something, yes, it can and AFAIK you can also have it
email reports to someone regularly.

That said, it should not be too difficult to convert the exported html
files to ascii with few tools and scripts or to modify the html creation
utility to produce a text file too.

Michael.

--
Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,