[squid-users] Cannot browse!

From: walter <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:58:28 +0800

hello, i have problem on my proxy server, im using squid for about 2 months and i encounter no problem, but this past few days it cannot browse on all of the site anymore! i try the command "nslookup" to resolve if the problem is on my DNS, i found this error!

[root@super etc]# nslookup
*** Can't find server name for address 127.0.0.1: No response from server
*** Default servers are not available

pls. anybody knows how to fix my problem thanks in advance!

walter :)