[squid-users] Using identd

From: <Sadhna.Ahuja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:11:41 -0500

Hi all,
        I want to log user names in access.log, and from what I read in the
archives, I understand that using identd is the easiest way to do this. But
I couldn't find enough info on how to use it.
What changes do I need to make to squid.conf?
Is there any other place where I need to tell Squid to use 'ident' ?
How should I configure identd on my clients?
What goes in the configuration files on the client side?

Thanks a lot,
Sadhna.