Re: [squid-users] squid proxy in a firewall Environment

From: Simon Allenby <simona@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:46:04 +0100

Does the squid box have the relevant routing entries for lan2 in it's
routing tables? do a netstat -rn and check that lan2 is being routed via the
firewall. If they are, can you get any other services to work to the proxy?
Can you, for example, get a telnet session open from a client to the proxy?
Or a ping? (check that it's open on your firewall, though).

Simon