[squid-users] some questions about pipeline

From: Li Xiang <lix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:41:17 +0800 (GMT-8)

Hi,

I am using squid 2.2.4. As discussed earlier, I guess squid now is not
supporting HTTP 1.1 pipeline well. I observe that when I open a browser,
there will be 4 parallel tcp connections to the squid. So here is my
questions. The number "4" here is defined by whom, the browser (I am using
netscape navigator 4.7) or squid (as mentioned some earlier days that
squid support to pipeline has a limit of 4 requests at a time)? Is there
any way that I can change this number?

Regards,

Li Xiang