RE: [squid-users] rep_mime_type acl not working?

From: Tino Wildenhain <tino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:51:04 +0200

Hi Robert,

>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to use
>>
>> acl wtype rep_mime_type -i ^text/html$
>>
>> and
>>
>> http_reply_access allow wtype
>> http_reply_access deny all
>>
>> (where all is source 0/0)
>>
>> But it does not work as expected. No matter how I try,
>> either all docs are blocked or none.
>
> What are you trying to achieve? Only allow text/html?
>
> Try setting debug to
> ALL,1 33,2
> and look in cache.log for a line of the form
> "The reply for GET http://foo is DENIED, because it matched"

Ok, I see this, but I dont see why. Actually there is:

The request GET ... is DENIED, beacause it matched 'all'
The reply for GET ... is ALLOWED, beacause it matched 'wtype'

So I'm standing there with the short shirt ;)

BEside this, where can I read more about the debug_options?
All I could find is:

Usage
debug_options section, level

Description

Logging options are set as section, level where each source file is
assigned a unique section. Lower levels result in less output. The magic
word "ALL" sets debugging levels for all sections. We recommend normally
running with "ALL, 1".

debug_options ALL, 1

Example
debug_options ALL, 9

Where can I learn more about the meaning of "33"? I tried ACL, acl and
whatever before...

Regards
Tino