[squid-users] Config question

From: A. Lester Burke <leburke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:19:36 -0400

After starting squid, I check the cache.log file and I notice that I am
getting HTTP connections at 0.0.0.0, port 80, FD 10.
Question is what line in the squid.conf file do I edit so that it ip
address reflects the address of my server, or is that correct as it is
? I am to connect to the server from a client machine. So maybe this
is not problem..

Clearly I am new to Squid and Free BSD so thanks for any insight.

--
A. Lester Burke
Network Analyst