[squid-users] Can't access 'oreilly.com' via squid

From: Philip Roche <PhilipRoche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:11:11 +0100

I've set up Squid and it's running great, except for this one exception that
I just can't trace - it seems to access every site I want except
www.oreilly.com, on which it just sits there for a couple of minutes and
reports '(110) Connection timed out'.

It dosen't seem to happen for any other site, (including for example
www.oreillynet.com). When I disable squid, and use a direct connection
without proxy, I can get the site without any problems.

Anyone know what's going on here?

Im using a very basic setup - Almost no changes from the default config
file - port 3128, with an ACL allowing full access from my local LAN. The
platform is RedHat 7.0 with a kernel upgrade to 2.4.5, and Squid 2.3
installed from an RPM package.