Re: [squid-users] Document contains no data

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:09:08 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, A. Lester Burke wrote:

> Okay,
> I think I need help with acl's
>
> I get the following error message from the client machine. "Document
> contains no data" However, I know the client can send to the Proxy and
> the Proxy can send back. And I know the proxy can send to the website
> I'm trying to Proxy. Any suggestions ?

"Document contained no data" sounds like the message that Netscape emits
when the HTTP connection is closed unexpectedly.

If you're using interception proxying then I would check that
configuration first. Your setup might be incorrect and causing
TCP resets somewhere.

Are you sure Netscape is actually sending the request to Squid?
If so, Squid might be dying, in which case I'd suspect
the compiler optimization bugs mentioned here yesterday.