Re: [squid-users] HP-UX 10.20 Compiling Trouble

From: Jeff Higgins <SBITech@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:45:59 -0500

Line 228 & 234 of the src/Makefile script referenced DNSSERVERS &
PINGER. I commented out these two lines and am now able to compile
successfully. Will commenting out these two lines cause me trouble in the
future? Testing seems to be going okay for now. Just trying to work
through some ACL problems....

Regards, Jeff