Re: [squid-users] Squirm question:

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:43:41 +0200

I got an answer from the author, I answer to my own question (for others who
might have the same question)

I'm assuming you got this error message when testing out the example
on the web page. Squid used to use that format - newer versions
of squid are different, and I haven't updated the documentation
yet. Try:

instead of:
http://tucows.com/downloads/win95/n32e301p.exe 127.0.0.1 - GET
try: