Re: [squid-users] Can't access 'oreilly.com' via squid

From: Martin Mosny <mmosny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:12:34 +0200 (CEST)

hi,
The problem is kernel 2.4.5 with full ECN support. The other side drop the
packet with ecn bit set. why? I don't now.

check this:

#I'm assuming this is Explicit Congestion Notification, right
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

This can solve your problems. If you have any questions (OFFTOPIC) send
e-mail to <mos@phuture.sk>

                        by Martin Mosny