[squid-users] local_ip and local_domain unrecognized in 2.4.1 Stable 1

From: <jbarnes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:15:30 -0000

Hello,

We are running 2.4.1-Stable 1 and have found that
local_ip and local_domain do not seem to work.
Have these options been deprecated in favor of
something else or is the documentation not complete
in its description of this feature? The way I understand
it, you should only need to enter the following in .conf

local_domain somedomain.com
local_ip 123.12.1.1

However after entering this and running
squid -k parse
it complains that these lines are unrecognized.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

James