[squid-users] Help for configuring Squid2.x

From: Rajesh Ghanekar <mail_to_rajeshsg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 04:07:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  I am a new squid user having RedHat7.0 with squid2.x
on my machine. I am not able to configure squid on my
machine. Can anyone plz help me out by giving easy to
follow steps to configure squid on my Linux Machine.
Any help is welcome.
  Also i would like to have bandwidth control of my
internet connection for my company users. I am going
to do that through squid. Plz help me out for this
too. Thanks in advance.

Rajesh