[squid-users] Proxy Passwords

From: Peter Erickson <perickson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:44:56 -0500

I am not sure wether this is a problem with squid or my browser (ie or
netscape), but every time that I close my browser and re-open it again, I
get the username and password prompt. Is there a way to cache this info on
the squid server for a specified time before asking for it again. This
tends to be very annoying for my users which don't move around often. Is
squid in not the problem, anyone know of a way to get this to stop??

Peter Erickson
Platinum Management Services Group, Inc.
perickson@platinumpersonals.com