[squid-users] MAC address restriction

From: Sivakumar R. <uramsi01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:55:51 +0530 (GMT)

Hi,

I have enabled arp acl and restricting access to the internet at MAC
addresses. This functionality is working perfectly for the subnets which
has got a physical connectivity in the Quad cord to my proxy server.
Whereas I have to restrict few pc's in the other two locations which are
connected to my company via 2MB leased line. When I added the mac address
of the pc's in the other two buildings the squid is not able to detect it
and he is denying access to them.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Thank you,
Siva.