[squid-users] Battle.net problems

From: Jeroen Doumen <doumen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:09:21 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if this is a common problem, I couldn't find any reference
in
the archives, but I'm trying to get Battle.net working through Squid.

I'm running Squid 2.3.stable4 (standard included with Red Hat 7.1) on my
linux box (connected to internet), but I'm unable to establish a
connection
to Battle.net through it. Apparantly they require UDP packets as well as
TCP packets,
and I'm not sure how to configure squid to cope with this (or if it even
is
possible).

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,