Re: [squid-users] Possible to run 2 squids configured differently?

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:27:13 -0300

Just to finish off, It works, I now have 2 copies of squid running, one only
for selected users without the max_reply_body_size setting.

Thanks guys!

Still I put my faith in Robert Collins who said he would look into how to
make a exceptionslist of users that can avoid the max_reply_body setting.
That would be a nice feature and somewhat more appropriate

Regards,

Mads