[squid-users] Problem reporting form

From: Mitesh P Choksi <mitesh.choksi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:26:44 +0300

I have realiased from my experience, of reporting and searching for problem
solutions, that the following form will help users report a problem,
specially performance based problem. probably requires more input for IDE
based setups.

Can someone setup a mysql based database to record this for quicker
response?

Motherboard info:
cpu: /proc/cpuinfo
kernel version: /proc/version
squid version: eg. 2.4stable1
Squid build information like configure parameters:
pci information: /proc/pci
SCSI information: /proc/scsi/*
hard-disks: df
reiserfs version:
ipchains/iptables:
strace output: strace -c -p <pid>
vmstat: vmstat 5 10
iostat: iostat 5 10
General Runtime Information: cachemgr.cgi output
Symptoms:

Hope it helps.