Re: [squid-users] REQUEST: Turn "reply_body_max_size" into ACL - Please!!

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: 27 Jul 2001 13:25:53 +1000

On 26 Jul 2001 15:29:05 -0400, Brian wrote:
> I would prefer to see something like this added as per-client-request.

All ACL based rules are per-request. Thus a reply-body-limit acl would
look something like

acl helpdesk proxy_auth john
acl media rep_mime_type ^audio/wav$

http_reply_body_limit -1 helpdesk
http_reply_body_limit 5000000 media

where the number is the limit, and the rest of the line is acl's just
like with http_access rules. The body limit for the request will be set
by the first matching line. -1 means uncapped.

Rob