RE: [squid-users] ms proxy->squid

From: Peņa, Botp <botp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:09:13 +0800

Thank you, Chemolli, Jethro, and Collins.
That was very very helpful.

The MS proxy is fr another lan(d) and they are purely MS.

The fact that they connect to my linux squid is already a great joy to me.
Maybe soon they will shift to squid but I am not pushing... they will
come....

Once again, thanks.
Jethro, I will test your suggestion later (when users are out).

Thanks team,
-botp