[squid-users] Does NTAuth Log NT UserName,Machine Name, and Domain Name?

From: Raymond Jacob <jacob_raymond@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 04:22:45 +0000

We have MS Proxy Servers. I had fought and lost the battle
with LAN group to manage the Proxy Servers to be honest
I did not like managing the NT Server we had it on.
My feeling is that if I can get NetBios User name and
the URL, I might be able to take back the Proxies.
I would appreciate it if anyone can send me
the log format or example of what I would
see in the logs with NTAuth.

Thank you,
Raymond