[squid-users] reply_body_max_size in version 2.5

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:56:18 -0300

I tried downloading the daily head of 2.5 to test the patch Robert Collins
did.

First I tried migrating my squid.conf to the new 2.5 version before applying
the patch and something isn't what it seems.

I am having trouble understanding the reply_body_max_size in the 2.5 version.

In 2.4st1 it was:

reply_body_max_size 8 MB

This have been changed to

TAG: reply_body_max_size bytes allow|deny acl acl...

I tried doing a

reply_body_max_size 8192 allow cit

and a

reply_body_max_size 8192 deny cit

Each with no effect, in both cases I can download whatever size I want.

What am I doing wrong? I did a default test install (./configure, make, make
install)

Regards,

Mads