[squid-users] Communication protocol

From: Stephane Charbonneau <scharbonneau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:13:22 -0400

Hi,

I want to build some controls that communicate with a squid proxy. I have
no idea on how to pass information to the proxy or what information I have
to give in order to receive a WEB page back.

I would like to have some information on the communication protocol with a
proxy server. An RFC number (which I have not found) or any other WEB
reference would be very appreciated. Of course, a C (or other programming
language) example would be even better.

Thanks a lot in advance, Stephane.

Stephane Charbonneau
Programmer-Analyst