[squid-users] Dumb question...

From: Gert-Jan Looy <gj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:58:55 +0200

Dear list,
I have a squid running in a firewall-dmz on a small unix-machine.
The only thing it has to do is relaying traffic from our inside-squid
to the internet.

That works, no problem, only I donot want it to cache anything, as
the inside-squid does that (much more disk-space)

With a parent-cache you can specify proxy-only, but how to stop this
thing from
writing anything to disk, as I have no parent-cache?

cache-size 0 ?

I have the feeling that it is too simple for asking, but I could not
find it
anywhere...

Suggestions appriciated!

Gert-Jan