[squid-users] Squid ACL with ARP and a specific file

From: Marc Petersen <m.c.p@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:09:08 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

i have a small question, maybe you can help me :-)

I have the following to disable all domains listed in file domains:

 acl doms dstdomain "/opt/squid/etc/domains"
 http_access deny doms all

No i want the same thing with ARP's, like this

 acl macs arp src "/opt/squid/etc/macs"
 http_access deny macs all

But that won't work. I have tried it with some options but i always get an
error if i want to start squid. I HAVE arp acl support compiled in btw :-)

The thing why i want to do that in this way is i have an HTML based
Admin-Toolkit for Squid, selfwritten, and it's more easier for me to change a
different file and not the squid.conf.

Thanks for your time and help!

Kind regards
        Marc

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!